Mold remediation takes precedence when it comes to disaster restoration services because it can linger long after water removal is complete. Our mold remediation Southfield crew understands the toxicity of mold spores, so 911 Restoration Great Lakes will respond within 45 minutes when your day is ruined by a fungus infestation. The Detroit area’s humidity spikes during summer months due to the proximity to Lake St. Clair and the Detroit River, as well as Lake Huron and Lake Erie. Mold thrives in this environment, so stay safe, stay informed, and stay healthy with our free inspection that will find any mold in your home. Call our mold remediation Southfield team when you see the signs of mold.
What are the Signs of Mold?
The signs of mold range from a moldy odor to black spots on your wall and our mold remediation Southfield technicians can spot them all during our free inspection. Any time floods happened in your home, enlist the aid of a professional water restoration company, because any the moisture left behind could spawn an infestation. 911 Restoration Great Lakes only leaves a property once all water has been absorbed. The visual warning signs of mold spores include spots on your carpets or drywall, and the actual fungus growing on organic material. Physically, mold can be fuzzy, rough, or almost non-existent. While the fungus does not make noise, it does deliver a strong scent that smells sickly sweet or musty. Never taste anything that you suspect could be mold, as this can lead to severe health problems. When you discover any of these symptoms, you want a professional mold decontamination company to handle the fungus infestation, and the first thing you will learn about 911 Restoration Great Lakes is that our remediation techniques can save your crawlspace. The mold signs and devastation can vary widely between the different mold types, so call our mold remediation Southfield specialists to identify the problem and restore your home to the healthy place you remember.
What are the Different Types of Mold?
Our mold remediation Southfield team identifies the different types of mold as Alternaria, Aspergillus, Cladosporium, Penicillium, and Stachybotrys. Mold is a fungus that is attracted to moist, dark areas. It releases spores that affect your breathing and can lead to serious illness. If you suspect mold in your home, call 911 Restoration Great Lakes to identify the different types of mold and remove them safely and securely. It must be carefully disposed and the area thoroughly sanitized for a full mold removal to be successful. Do not try mold remediation on your own, as this can lead to further health risks.
Mold grows in a variety of environments. Here is a list of the most common that our mold remediation Southfield team encounters:
- Alternaria – Alternaria prefers exterior locations, but has been seen inside buildings among clothing and carpets. This mold does not rely on water to grow, which makes it one of the hardest molds to find.
- Aspergillus – Aspergillus grows into an infestation before you know it has arrived. Our mold remediation Southfield professionals always check for Aspergillus after disaster restoration services since it spawns from floods or big leaks.
- Cladosporium – Cladosporium, much like Alternaria, resides outside. However, it is more comparable to other molds thanks to its dependency on moisture. This mold is airborne and bothers people with allergies the most.
- Penicillium – Penicillium thrives indoors. It is the mold found on rotting food, the quintessential fuzzy mold. If you accidentally ingest Penicillium, call your doctor immediately and then call 911 Restoration; Our mold remediation Southfield crew will eradicate Penicillium.
- Stachybotrys Atra – Stachybotrys Atra, also known as black mold, hides in drywall and wood bloated. Black mold maybe the rarest species, and it seldom goes airborne, but it still holds health risks.
Do not ignore Stachybotrys Atra or any other mold. 911 Restoration Great Lakes is working with all insurance companies to keep an affordable price and reduce stress. Let us make your home safe, healthy, and mold free, whether it is Cladosporium or Aspergillus. Call our professional mold remediation Southfield company so we can help with all your mold decontamination needs.
How Can a Professional Mold Remediation Company Help me?
911 Restoration is a mold remediation company that can help you by combing through every inch of your home, making sure the fungus can no longer affect you or your family. The 911 Restoration mold remediation process is comprehensive and includes odor removal, mold decontamination, and more. Once the spores and fungus have successfully been removed and sanitized, we use the latest drying technology to make sure that no moisture stays behind. Mold can cause symptoms ranging from coughing and sneezing to serious life-threatening infections. Therefore, it is extremely important to have our mold remediation Southfield team remove every trace of the toxic fungus. We are licensed, insured and bonded, available 24/7 and respond within 45 minutes of your phone call to start mold decontamination as quickly as possible. Mold is a dangerous organism that should only be handled by professionals, so call 911 Restoration today.