Water Damage Southfield
911 Restoration of Great Lakes
Water damage occurs when any level of property loss is caused by invading water in which a structure’s materials are attacked, and because this is a time-sensitive occurrence, our water damage Southfield team from 911 Restoration is available 24/7 to perform the best water damage restoration services with a fast response time because if left untreated water damage will assault your hardwoods, drywall, and cause rotting and the rusting of metal. In addition, materials can like plywood can suffer from de-laminating caused by water damage. Our water damage Southfield technicians have over 35 years of experience in combating the disastrous effects of all water categories that can enter your home that include:
- Category One – Typically comes from a bathtub overflow or any other “clean water” source. Category One water poses no significant levels of bacteria and does not pose an immediate threat on human health.
- Category Two – Derives from places like a garbage disposal burst or ruptured washing machine hoses and produces “gray water” that has moderate levels of bacteria that can make people sick.
- Category Three – Can come from a sewage spill or contaminated ground water flood. Also known as “black water” it can contain feces, bio and chemical waste, elevated levels of disease and bacteria and pose serious health threats to people who come into contact with it.
Our water damage Southfield technicians respond within 45 minutes of all calls, no matter what category of water damage you might be facing. The ultimate goal shared by every water damage Southfield specialist from 911 Restoration is to quickly to each emergency and perform water removal and restoration services before the class of water damage graduates to a more severe one requiring expensive repairs. A class of water damage is determined by the likely rate of evaporation based on the kinds of materials in the flooded dwelling. The reason why it is important for our water damage Southfield pros to determine the class of water damage is that it will let us know what kind of equipment will be needed to properly dry the space, and what restoration techniques to use. Water damage classifications include:
- Class 1– A slow rate of evaporation that only affects a single portion of a space in which only minimal moisture is absorbed by the home’s materials.
- Class 2- A fast rate of evaporation in which moisture impacts an entire room and may encroach upon the walls by two feet.
- Class 3– The fastest rate of evaporation in which water tends to come through the roof flooding the entire area including carpets, hardwoods, walls, ceilings, etc.
- Class 4– Any specialty drying situations that require moisture removal from low porosity areas like crawlspaces, hardwoods, plaster, concrete, etc. Drying methodology typically requires extremely low and specific humidity to complete the drying process.
Our water damage Southfield personnel will perform a free inspection of your property in which we determine what class of water damage has impacted your home, what category of water is standing in the home, and then we will give a free quote before pumping water out and restoring your property to a state of perfection. Don’t delay getting the help you need and risk a mold infestation; call our water damage Southfield crew members today and let us make all the difference!
Can Water Damage Cause Mold?
Water damage is the number one cause for mold which is why every single one of our water damage Southfield specialists is IICRC certified to perform even the most comprehensive mold removal services. Mold growth can come from a number of water damage causes that include:
- Pipe bursts and plumbing leaks
- Fire sprinklers
- Snow melt off
- Roof leaks and ceiling leaks
- Appliance malfunctions
- Ruptured hoses
- Cracks in foundation
- Rain storms
- Failed sump pumps
- Flooded basement
- Toilet overflow
- Flooded crawlspace
- Bathtub overflow
- Sewage backup spill
Our water damage Southfield experts are well aware of the threat mold from water damage can hold on your health and home and this is why we offer fast same day service so we can remove any signs of mold before your family develops health problems. Even something like a slow pipe leak in your walls can attract outdoor spores and in no time a colony of mold can be spreading throughout the interior of your walls. Aside from the health risks involved, mold from water damage can cause your home’s re-sale value to plummet. Whether your home has suffered from storm damage or you require sewage water damage restoration it is vital you know who to call, so phone our water damage Southfield team without a single delay!
Who can I Call for Sewage Water Damage?
When you have sewage water damage you are dealing with a category three disaster that needs immediate cleaning from our water damage Southfield team. When water damage in Southfield occurs from sewage water it is generally caused by:
- Heavy rain flooding the sewer system causing toilet overflows of black water
- Septic tank bursts and leaks
- Sewage line leaks in the home or landscape
- Pipe burst
- Toilet blockage and clogs
Our water damage Southfield teams perform the best sewage backup and cleanup services and have nearly four decades of experience making us the best in business. When we arrive to your property we come in full HAZMAT gear from head to toe and our water damage Southfield techs use specialized preventative cross-contamination methods so we don’t infect other areas of your home. 911 Restoration offers all the major restoration services, even fire and water damage repairs, so call now and let us take on the burden!
Who Should I Call for Fire and Water Damage Restoration?
Our water damage Southfield company from 911 Restoration offers the most comprehensive fire and smoke damage restoration services in all of Michigan, and we have almost 40 years of experience in performing:
- Soot removal from upholstered furniture
- Draperies, carpets, and textile restoration
- Charred surface restoration
- Ashy water cleanup and comprehensive drying
- Smoky and noxious odor removal
- Chemical and gas cleanup
- Documentation drying and restoration
- Corrosion control
- Art restoration
- Electronics cleaning
When water from fire department hoses enters your property to put out the flames you are left with a soupy toxic mess that might seem impossible to expel. This is why our water damage Southfield team walks you through the inspection process and gives hope and guarantee that we can get the job done quickly and up to the highest standards. When you require any kind of disaster restoration services whether you face a flood, fire, or a mold colony that exploded all over your walls, you deserve the best water damage company in town, so call us right away!
What is the Best Water Damage Company in Southfield?
Due to our perfect safety record, outstanding customer service, and the high quality of our craftsmanship, 911 Restoration is the best water damage Southfield company without a doubt! When you call us you will have a powerful home restoration team on your side that:
- Offers fast, same day 24/7 service
- Is affordable and easy to work with
- Has uniformed technicians and company marked vehicles
- Relies on American-based call centers to quickly put the customer in contact with the technicians
- Is licensed, insured and bonded
- Is IICRC and RIA certified
- Responds to all calls in less than 45 minutes
- Engages in follow up customer reviews by the corporate office
- Works with all insurance companies
- Files insurance claims for customers
Another fact that makes 911 Restoration the only choice for water damage in Southfield is that we are the only company in the industry that strives not to simply restore a property back to its pre-loss condition, but we strive to re-design the space and make is even better for the family use. Call 911 Restoration right away for the best prices, highest quality service, and let us treat you like family every step of the way!